It looks like an absolute fairy tale wedding!! I'm glad all went so well. They are a darling couple. Now you can relax too... Wish we could have been there.
How gorgeous! The dress is amazing, the bride is smokin hot, and the groom is adorable! I love it! Wish I could have been there, the pics with Grams are my fav. Loves to you all!
I love all the pictures I've seen of the wedding. You both looked so pretty! I'm so sad that I couldn't come. But I heard the whole thing was just amazing!
I'm new to this blog business, but I like it already!
We're a couple of empty nesters, living out in the country with our goofy labs...and loving it! Ed and I have been married 29 years (WOW) We have a lovely daughter named Lauren who is just finishing her M.A. and is engaged to a wonderful guy named Matt, who has just graduated with his teaching degree. They're getting married next summer, so in the next 12 months you'll see a lot of wedding talk on this blog!
5 comments:
It looks like an absolute fairy tale wedding!! I'm glad all went so well. They are a darling couple. Now you can relax too... Wish we could have been there.
How gorgeous! The dress is amazing, the bride is smokin hot, and the groom is adorable! I love it! Wish I could have been there, the pics with Grams are my fav. Loves to you all!
What beautiful pictures! Everything turned out amazing. Well done! Hope you've had some time to relax. Love ya!
I love all the pictures I've seen of the wedding. You both looked so pretty! I'm so sad that I couldn't come. But I heard the whole thing was just amazing!
All the pics of Lauren and Matt are beautiful!! I wish so bad that I could have been there but I am so glad everything went well
Post a Comment