Sunday, October 19, 2008

Graduation Day


Lauren's convocation from Brock University was held yesterday morning... it was a great day!

Here she is with some fellow master's students.




We're so proud of our girl...
and so is Matt!
Posted by PicasaWay to go Lauren!

10 comments:

Barbara said...

What a gorgeous girl - and smart too! You look so good as well Doe...miss you too! Looks like it was a very wonderful day! Did you have cake?? JK Huge hugs to all!

Amberly said...

Way to go, Lauren! That is an awesome accomplishment!

matt and sarah said...

Way to go Lauren! We are so proud of you too!

The Todd's said...

Way to go Lauren that is so cool. I bet you and Ed are way proud. You guys are so cute!

tamrandfamily said...

Congratulations to all of you! Way to go Lauren and way to go Uncle Ed and Aunt Dorothy for raising such an amazingly smart and beautiful daughter.

Dellany Higby said...

Congrats Lauren!!!! That is so exciting and truly amazing, wish we could be there to celebrate all these milestones with you guys!

Becca said...

Congratulations Lauren!!!

Barbara said...

Well said on my latest post Doe! I don't lnow if you check for new messages on your older posts...but here you are! Am a little loopy on pain meds but all is well...talk to you later! Love ya!

Randalls said...

Wow, you ARE beautiful and smart!CONGRATULATIONS Lauren!Amazing things are ahead for both you and Matt! And, Mom & Dad, you did good! Love you!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Guess I never commented on Lauren's graduation... Congrats Lauren - you look gorgeous! I got my Christmas card that I sent to you back in the mail :( I must have an old address?? Maybe I'll still re-send it to you anyway... Merry late Christmas!