Lauren and I have been having a lot of fun on our search for the perfect wedding dress.
Some of them are just crazy!!! Seriously, a PINK wedding dress? What are they thinking?
Some of them are just crazy!!! Seriously, a PINK wedding dress? What are they thinking?
This gown was a real Little Mermaid goes Bridal!
It's work climbing in and out of these gowns...wedding dress shopping is a real expediton, let me tell you.
We're really having a lot of fun with it:)
The church is booked (St. Andrew's Presbyterian in Guelph) and Lauren and Matt have had a meeting with the minister...Lauren says they like him and he has a great sense of humour. The reception is booked for Creelman Hall at the University of Guelph and they have a short list of photographers, cake people and D.J.'s. Let the fun begin! Save the date: July 11th, 2009

11 comments:
The wedding dress is the BEST part of the wedding (not the best part of getting married because that would just be nutty) but of the actual celebration, it just sets the tone perfectly. I hope she finds her dream dress, I still wish I could get in my dress and run around the house in it.
Oh Lauren will make a beautiful bride!! You two are having too much fun!!
We loooooved your dress Dell! It really was perfect. Lauren's favourite so far is an ivory one with a full tulle skirt and a strapless bodice with lots of beading. It's beautiful and definitely a princess dress:)
It's times like this that I may cry if I never do have a daughter!! It looks like so much fun! I'm so excited for you! Matt seems like a great guy! Congrats!!!
The dress is ULTRA important and I'm glad you're having fun shopping for it. The work continues, because on the day of the bridal portraits, you are helping her in and out of the dress PLUS trying to keep the hair perfect AND not get the dress dirty OR wrinkled OR whatever!!!!! Being the mother of the bride is a JOB, so enjoy everything you can!!
It actually amkes me a little tense just thinking about it all. You'll be so great! Love ya tons!!!!
How exciting!! You're beautiful and tiny so any dress will look great on you. I tried on soooo many dresses and ended up on the dressing room floor in tears before I found the one I wanted. You will have to keep me updated on all your details ie: colors, food, invitations, flowers, etc. In another life I would be a wedding planner!!
I know Lauren will find the perfect dress and she will look beautiful in it. July 11th alright I am saving the date! I am so excited. Matt and Lauren are perfect for each other.
Looks like you guys are having tons of fun dress shopping. Thats one of the best parts of weddings. I'm so excited for Lauren. Good Luck with all the plans.
Love Deb
Aw... how fun! My impulsive side made it easy for my mom and I to find my dress... the hard part was that mom had to alter it. Uh... not so fun! Lauren will make a beautiful bride! I personally LOVED planning my wedding. Hope you both have a fun and memorable time with this whole wedding thing!
that was so much fun when you were trying dresses on when I was there! I can just picture you in your "princess" dress! Have fun and keep us updated!
Love,
Patricia
that was so much fun when you were trying dresses on when I was there! I can just picture you in your "princess" dress! Have fun and keep us updated!
Love,
Patricia
Post a Comment