This is a little peek at our anniversary trip to Quebec City. It was cold, but absolutely magical and just as we remembered it from our honeymoon! We ate in the same restaurant and it was fabulous. Maybe it was the snowy weather, but the chocolat chaud was the best!
Bear Lake Heaven
11 years ago

7 comments:
Brrr....but it looks like you two had a great trip! How romantic! I am glad you two got to get away for some relaxing..you've been working hard. Love you and miss you guys!
Aw how sweet! I am so glad you are back and blogging. Love the collages of your trip and of Christmas, so cute. We send our love!
I love how you posted the collages too! It looks like fun! I can't imagine the day when I can go off on a romantic getaway without calling Nanny 911 to watch my kids!
I love your Quebec pics - so French and so quaint but COLD! Mom looks so tiny in the Christmas ones! Glad to have you back blogging! I love the collages! Good on ya Doe!
Pretty pictures! See you tomorrow (probably early-ish in the AM) ...and I'll probably call tonight if it isn't too late when we get back!
How cute you guys went back to the place you went on your honeymoon!
Happy Anniversary!!
It's so good to hear from you again! I like the collage of pictures idea. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment