I'm new to this blog business, but I like it already!
We're a couple of empty nesters, living out in the country with our goofy labs...and loving it! Ed and I have been married 29 years (WOW) We have a lovely daughter named Lauren who is just finishing her M.A. and is engaged to a wonderful guy named Matt, who has just graduated with his teaching degree. They're getting married next summer, so in the next 12 months you'll see a lot of wedding talk on this blog!
6 comments:
What a beautiful couple! Lauren looks so much like you Dorothy! I bet it's been fun planning a wedding. I may never have to do it!
So cute!! We couldn't be more excited. I need some hotel ideas in Guelph so we can start making plans.
What a gorgeous picture of the happy couple! Really great of both of them...so glad you're back to blogging a little...can't wait until July!
They look so cute! I hope all the plans are going well!
WOW they are a beautiful couple~I'm so happy for all of you! Glad to hear the wedding plans are coming together!! Yeah~not much longer :)
That is a beautiful picture! They are such a good couple!
Post a Comment