Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good morning from our back deck

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Meads said...

just though i would post a comment on my own blog for fun:)

Barbara said...

YEAH!!!!!! I can post a comment! Miss you sis! Love the picture of your beautiful backyard...happy memories walking the trails. Thanks for the pics you e-mailed, Carry on with the blogging...I expect to see cute pictures of the dogs and Ed (not necessarily in that order)and of your summer adventures. Love you tons, Barb

Dellany Higby said...

Hello Canada! I can't wait to see some pictures of the pups as well! Your backyard is amazing, I really love ours but compared to yours it looks like desert (I wonder why, seeing that we live in Utah. hehe) Thanks for your nice comment and keep blogging!

Amberly said...

I'm excited to be able to post a comment too! I couldn't before! I'm so glad you have a blog. It makes everyone seem not so far away! Your yard is gorgeous!

Barbara said...

You COMMENTED!!!!! Thank you - how pathetic am I - it's like I'm begging for people to TALK to me - but whatever works. You wax poetic my dear sis - impressive! Hope you are having a wonderful week! We are going CAMPING over the 24th down by Amberly and Jason. What a bunch of work, but one perk - I will have pictures to post! So be on the lookout come Sunday or Monday...how about some pictures from you? Just bugging ya...love ya, Barb

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

I just noticed you made it so we can post a comment... looks like everyone else already beat me to it! So good to hear from you and hope you are all doing well. What a beautiful view! Look forward to seeing some more posts and hearing about what you are up to!

tamrandfamily said...

I love the picture of your yard. So beautiful!! It reminded me of our trip there last year! Great memories..I sure miss you!