Oh Grandma, I love this picture of you. I miss you and I hope you are doing well! And Aunt Dorothy, you are very gifted with your writing. I think we all need to take time to stop,listen and take in all the beauties around us! Love you!!
Grandma I love you and I hope all is well. I wish I was there sitting right next to you! Aunt Dorothy I love you and miss you too, if that's the view from your house...I'm moving in! :)
Grandma we love you!! We hope that you are doing well! I wish we could come up and see you! Aunt Dorothy I love your blog! Its so fun to be able to see and read what everyone is up to! We love you all!
That picture is so sweet! It certainly captures the moment. Love you Grandma! We miss you! It is so nice to be able to catch a glimpse of what is going on with all of you up North... I guess it's the next best thing to actually being there.
I'm new to this blog business, but I like it already!
We're a couple of empty nesters, living out in the country with our goofy labs...and loving it! Ed and I have been married 29 years (WOW) We have a lovely daughter named Lauren who is just finishing her M.A. and is engaged to a wonderful guy named Matt, who has just graduated with his teaching degree. They're getting married next summer, so in the next 12 months you'll see a lot of wedding talk on this blog!
8 comments:
Oh Grandma, I love this picture of you. I miss you and I hope you are doing well! And Aunt Dorothy, you are very gifted with your writing. I think we all need to take time to stop,listen and take in all the beauties around us! Love you!!
That's such a cute picture of Nana! Wish I were there!
Grandma I love you and I hope all is well. I wish I was there sitting right next to you! Aunt Dorothy I love you and miss you too, if that's the view from your house...I'm moving in! :)
I love that picture too! I love the view! I hope you guys are doing well and I miss you lots and lots! Take care of Gramma! We love you guys!
Oh, there is Mom doing what she loves to do...look at the glories of nature. Thanks Doe for taking such good care of Mom! Love you and miss you! Barb
Grandma we love you!! We hope that you are doing well! I wish we could come up and see you! Aunt Dorothy I love your blog! Its so fun to be able to see and read what everyone is up to! We love you all!
That picture is so sweet! It certainly captures the moment. Love you Grandma! We miss you! It is so nice to be able to catch a glimpse of what is going on with all of you up North... I guess it's the next best thing to actually being there.
Grams at peace, beautiful.
Post a Comment