Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cottage Weekend

I've got more pictures to post after the long weekend at the cottage but my connection is so slow and I'm having problems posting. But I thought this picture told a good story... we had some thunder showers on Saturday but it didn't spoil our fun and we got a beautiful rainbow. The rest of the weekend was sunny, and restful...lots of swimming, reading, a little boating, a little too much eating... the usual cottage stuff.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amberly said...

You are surrounded by the most beautiful scenery! I wish I could be there too! I hope Gram is doing well. I love being able to see what you guys are up to. Technology is awesome...

The Meads said...

How I wish you and your little family could come visit us, Am! This place needs some little boys running around:) Gram isn't too well right now, I'm off to visit her soon and I'll keep you all posted through your mom and blog.
love you!

Lauren said...

Great picture! Next you should post the ones of ME! haha...see you next weekend!

Barbara said...

Awesome rainbow of hope...what we need right now...as a reminder of God's promises. Love you and hang in there, and thanks once again for taking such good care of Mom!