Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun on the Freddy.



It was a relaxing, sunny (most of the time) weekend. Yeah for long weekends!

We had thunder showers on Saturday, but Lauren and Matt didn't let it spoil their fun.


Ed saw something big on the other side of the channel and thought it might be the three legged bear we've named "Tripod"


Lauren and Venice swimming up the channel.

Lauren and Hogan. She's trying to convince him to leap off the dock like his momma, but he's having none of that.

The water is finally the perfect swim temperature.

Campfire!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, happy pictures! So glad the weather was great! Long to be there with you!

Lauren said...

I like that picture of dad pointing at something...

Dellany Higby said...

It's official, I'm coming to live with you. Three legged bear?? Beautitul water to swim in? I'll bring Moose and Bisou, they both love to swim, in fact when we went camping Tremayne got up early to go fishing with my Dad. He was out a good 30 feet in the float tube and Moost kept chasing the bubble everytime it was cast. Long story short, Moose decided to hop on top of Tremayne and go for a ride on the float tube! Oh how I wish I had a picture of that. They will be sure to teach Hogan how fun swimming can be.

The Meads said...

Awesome:) come on up here Dell! Venice, Lauren's black lab will swim behind the canoe all day if we let her...Hogan will swim, and he loves to hang out on the boat, but leaping off the dock scares him. He even tries to keep his mom back from the edge sometimes. It's ridiculous how much we love our silly dogs:)

Becca said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I was there with you all. I know phil would love every second of it!